[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Tribute to Judith & Michael's Love -

Tribute to Judith & Michael's Love

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nazifa Jan
Viscountess
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tribute to Judith & Michael's Love

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Sun May 12, 2013 2:20 pm

I thought this amazing woman was a master in writing love stories. But she's not only that but behind all her beautiful stories, she has one of her own mind blowing love story.
Read this if you haven't yet :
I've read it about 5 times already. Yes, I am obsessed.
Well, I am so in love with her and Michael's love story.

Especially how she avoided his dinner invitations, then accepted it, then conceived fear of falling into commitments. Then she ignored him again. Lol XD. But Michael pursued her and demanded another film project especially with Judith in the crew. Ha ha, the call she gave him and called him both devious & arrogant. By their 5th project, they got married! Yay!

Plus, she even makes a biography so interesting & fun to read. She has magic in her writing! ♥

On a side note, I find it absolutely lovely how she named her characters, Clayton & Whitney, after her children. That's so sweet! ;D
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

didem
Viscountess

Re: Tribute to Judith & Michael's Love

Unread postby didem » Sun May 12, 2013 2:28 pm

I've just read it 2 or 3 days ago. I was going out to a concert, I made my makeup, I was ready. I was reading that story while I was waiting for my friend to pick me up. I was smiling up until the moment he died. Then I started to cry so hard in that moment I couldn't believe it myself. As I said to Jessica it's such an amazing and sad story. It broke my heart. It made me believe true love exists. It made me curse it. I was heartbroken all day... :_( Judith is a champion for writing love stories when she lost her love...
“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Sun May 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Aw. I made my sister read it too and she was so engrossed and jolly. Until his death, she was like from :) to this :'(
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sun May 12, 2013 6:24 pm

I cried too the first time I read it. : ( Poor JM. He sounds amazing. Like a JM hero.

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon May 13, 2013 1:12 am

Yeah, I guess Michael is the base of how she develops her heros. This is what Judith said in her biography:
"With Michael leaning over my shoulder to lend encouragement, I’ve finished three novels, all sold now. I leaned on his strength and borrowed from his wisdom; I endowed each hero with his warmth and humor."

Judith & Michael ♥
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Crystal
Baroness

Unread postby Crystal » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:43 pm

I've always believed JM models her heroes after Michael too, after reading about their love story over the years. *sigh*

So happy that she had that and so tragic that she lost it.

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm very happy that JM actually got her hero in life.

She is a very strong woman to have bore through the loss.

JM ♥ Michael
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login