[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Doubt alert! ~Until You~ -

Doubt alert! ~Until You~

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nazifa Jan
Viscountess
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Doubt alert! ~Until You~

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon May 20, 2013 5:23 am

Heyya mcnaughtized girls,

haven't dropped in here for a while. :(
I am currently re-reading Until You [yay!] and I had this 'doubt':

in the scene, at Whites, when Stephen goes & has a 'talk' with Nicki, does Nicki and Stephen actually hit each other? Because when the manager guy entered the room, he saw everything was in perfect order EXCEPT the furnitures now had 3 legs instead of 4. [LOL XD] SO, did they actually HIT each other? :(
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Re: Doubt alert! ~Until You~

Unread postby FarahN » Mon May 20, 2013 6:51 am

Oh yehhhhh they really had it out. Hahhaha I love that scene. They fought, broke everything and they put it back just so. :p the way JM has written that scene is awesome.

I'm going to start reading perfect again.. :D

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 am

They definitely hit each other :D I so love that scene, too ::love::

And when they come out and sit at the table together, having small talk and criticizing the young ones... Soo perfect :D
“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Mon May 20, 2013 10:33 pm

I love that scene tooooo!!!!

I am still on my re-read of Whitney, My Love. Yes, I know, I am going terribly slowly, but it is heavenly. I am savoring it. :) But Until You is next! And this post just upped my excitement by 1000%! <3 <3 <3

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon May 27, 2013 1:42 pm

I am rereading WML, actually RE READING it, word by word [usually I skip the non-Clayton and Whitney scenes].
And I reached the part where they are going to Lord Rutherford's ball, and I am kind of slacking behind because I am too afraid to read further because of the forthcoming scene where Clayton hauls her to Claymore after that STUPID, EVIL, DEVIOUS Margaret's lie.
*cries in the corner* :'(
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Fri May 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Aaaah, I am still on my re-read. I am reading it verrrry slowly. I got to the part where she leaves Claymore, and all the scenes that followed up until after she wins him back (my favorite part of the book ha ha) and then I promptly went back and read it a second time beginning with Chapter 28. ha ha

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Fri May 31, 2013 3:11 pm

Haha, we both are savoring WML bit by bit. Taking pleasure with every word. :)
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:39 pm

I just finished it this morning at 2am. Aaaaah it was amazing. I am about to start it all over again.

That book is freaking amazing. Could be my favorite of all time. (Don't tell Matt. ha ha.)

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:34 am

"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login