[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Need your ideas for book recommendations for McNaughtized... -

Need your ideas for book recommendations for McNaughtized...

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jessica
Viscountess
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Need your ideas for book recommendations for McNaughtized...

Unread postby Jessica » Wed May 22, 2013 12:28 am

I am going to completely re-do the "If you like JM, you might like..." blah blah blah on the McNaughtized website. The suggestions there were based off a list we compiled years ago on the old JMBB. It's old and outdated, and plus I don't agree with some of them. ha ha.

The list is going to contain:

1.) Romance authors other JM fans might also like.

2.) Specific books that are angsty and wonderful and emotional in the style of JM. (Even if they do not quite approach JM's greatness. ha ha.)

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, I am dying to hear them! xoxo

<3

FarahN
Baroness

Re: Need your ideas for book recommendations for McNaughtize

Unread postby FarahN » Wed May 22, 2013 8:05 am

Hey ok there are sum specific books that I really like.. Sum have a lot of drama and angst in them but can't really be called JMs style but they're good :) so here goes:

by BARBARA TAYLOR BRADFORD

Voice of the heart
A woman of substance (trilogy)
Emma's secret.

By DANIELLE STEELE

Mirror image

JULIE GARWOOD

The wedding
The bride

By JUDE DEVERAUX ( is a good writer generally)

The velvet series

NORA ROBERTS

Born in trilogy
Dream trilogy
Three sisters island trilogy

JOHANNA LINDSEY ( is a good writer generally)

You belong to me

Linda Howard is a good writer too..

I'll let u know more when I remember them. I've read sooooo many books that I just can't recall their names all at once :p hehehe

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Re: Need your ideas for book recommendations for McNaughtize

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Wed May 22, 2013 8:10 am

I like Julia London's The Rogues of Regent Street series. : D
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login