[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Those so called people -

Those so called people

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nazifa Jan
Viscountess
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Those so called people

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu May 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Hello mcnaughtized girls,

I am opening another topic. *mischievous grin* Don't worry, this is just a discussion thread, so you don't have to break your fingers to answer long, detailed answers. :(

Okay, back to the point, I remember when I first read my very first JM book which was WML : D , I thoroughly hated Whitney's dad for 'selling' her. Though all ended very well at the end, and he did make amend; by opening up a bit and telling Whitney that he knew Clay was the man for her before any money transactions were involved; when he was walking down the aisle in Whitney and Clayton's wedding. So that was good of him. 8)

Next, I read Paradise. Imagine, surprise surprise, Meredith's dad comes. One book [WML] where the father was forcing the couple together, here [Paradise] the dad was tearing them apart. 11 years of misunderstandings. All because of him. But he also amended his mistake @ the end. Which was, again, good of him. ;/

But literally NOTHING beats Jennifer's dad. So called dad. He was pure evil. Vicious. Egoistic. >< Just the thought of him makes me. . . .*sigh*

And even in Night Whispers, Sloan's dad. Alexandra's dad. Elizabeth's dad [who was a gambler and ruined his children's life].
Makes one realize how lucky you are to have an amazing father. : D

Though there were good papas [fathers] in the book too, like Victoria's, Julie's, Diana's, Sherry's. . . 0:)

Once more, I hate Jenny's 'father'. ><

Lol, this is so random of me but yeah that's just me. 8) ;/ :D
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Re: Those so called people

Unread postby FarahN » Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Trueeee ditto on hating those particular dads. Ughhhh if I could just wring their necks! Made me so mad.. N sad also... Hated nick sinclair's mom too. How could she do that to her own son... So sad... To treat a child like that is... ;(
I'm so glad my papa isn't like those mean dads. Neither is my mom. *phew!* thank God! We have our share of fights. But that's to be expected. But I know they love me. And wouldn't have me any other way. I love them too. :D I'm prolly 27 that's why I can say all this. I remember my teens. I was rebellious lol. Hated everyone. Fought all the time. A regular hot head :p

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu May 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Yup, Nick's mom! Ugh!!!!!!!!!

I had a phase for about a year maybe when I was 13 that I was rebellious towards my parents. I was more friend oriented then, kind of ignored my family. What a loser I was. Thank God, I changed.

I ♥ them with all my life.
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 am

I'm finally re reading perfect and I just wanted to add how much I hate his grandmother Margaret Stanhope ><
The malicious glee she feels in kicking him outta the house makes me mad every time I read that part humph! >< >< ><

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 am

Oh! I know. When I first read it, I was like, 'okay, this is a very pleasant beginning.' [enter sarcasm here]
Zack forgave her quite easily though. Aw! Love Zachary Benedict ♥
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:00 pm

He came a long way in that book. And especially after meeting Julie I think he actually learned to love and then to forgive.... Coz obviously with every relationship comes hardships... Ppl do step on each others toes... He learned how to move past it n focus on something far greater.... God... This book really made me cry in some strategic places.... U won't believe how much I cried at the airport scene. I mean I had to shut the book, put my face in my hands n just bawl my heart out. Lol :} :}

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:38 am

"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Yeah.. My family thinks I'm crazy when I cry at books. I mean movies yeah.. But books? They've never met with JMs writing hehehe :} so they don't know...

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:59 am

I understand. And the worst part about me crying is that my face makes it very obvious. I turn all red and puffy eyed. He he!
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:35 am

Right??!! Me too. I sooo don't look nice when I cry.. My nose gets red and my face gets blotchy. Lol the only good thing that comes outta it is that my eyes go green hahahahaha but who is to notice that when my eyes are puffed n swollen shut Lolx :D :}

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:36 am

Green? What's your eye color originally? *curious look*
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:53 am

Hahaha it's very light brown.. Kinda honey brown.. :p but it changes colour with moods ;/
How about u? :)

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:56 am

80% of my clan has coloured eyes. Mostly green. Including my dad n bro.... I feel adopted. So when I cry I feel like a part of this same family hahahahaha :} lol

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:32 am

That's awesome! Green eyes are very beautiful.
My eyes are dark brown. The funny thing is when I was a kid, Mama told me I was a very fair kid and I had blondish hair. So I am guessing my eyes were of a lighter color then. I was more like my Papa then. Because he is very fair, has a gold shade of eye color and his hair is somewhat sandy brown mixed with blondish shade too. NOW, I've become darker in aspects of my hair [it's dark brown] , skin [just compared to before] and my eyes. I am diverting towards my Mama. He he!
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 am

Hehe cute.. I bet you're very beautiful and exotic :D .
and most definitely photogenic ( that was the photographer in me thinking) ;D

Yeah green eyes are very beautiful hahah. sadly I don't have them :p I keep hoping that it skipped me and will land with my kids :D hahahahaha future planning hahahahaha

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:36 pm

"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:44 pm

You're very welcome Nazifa : D
And yes I agree they're beautiful colours :D

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Very beautiful indeed. :)
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login