[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Judith McNaught Official Facebook Page -

Judith McNaught Official Facebook Page

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
McNaughtized.com
Site Admin
Judith McNaught Official Facebook Page

Unread postby McNaughtized.com » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:16 am

At last! We are very excited to announce that Judith is now on Facebook!

Be one of the first to "Like" Judith's Official Facebook Page so that you will be among the first to know about any news or updates!

And be sure to leave a post for JM while you're there! <3

~ Administrator

FarahN
Baroness
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Judith McNaught Official Facebook Page

Unread postby FarahN » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey are you sure this is the original page? Coz there are loads made by fans too.. ;/

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Yes ma'am. She commissioned that fan page. :)

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 am

OMG! Yay, I'm so happy! Thanks, Jessica for letting us know. :)
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

MaryamJan
Debutante

Unread postby MaryamJan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:50 am

Liked it :)
“True beauty springs from the heart and dwells in the eyes.”
― Judith McNaught

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 am

"вon voyage, cнérιe."

MaryamJan
Debutante

Unread postby MaryamJan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:43 am

“True beauty springs from the heart and dwells in the eyes.”
― Judith McNaught

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Welcome Maryam :)

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:09 am

Jessica! You are in touch with her! Oh wow. I've just seen her latest Facebook entry and she is A-mazing (as you would say :) ) She thinks it is possible for her to look old and bad? Oh my God, if even she thinks about stuff like that with that beautiful face and graciousness we've talked about so much, I don't know what we should do :) Wow. I am too excited just sitting here oceans away from you as if I am you, and I am the one who is in touch with her.

I am always telling you how lucky you are, but when I think about your love of JM she is also very lucky. :D
“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 pm

I so agree, Didem. Jessica is so lucky. But I can say the same for JM, that she is lucky to have such a fan such as Jessica who runs a FB page, a fansite and this board for her! He he!
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Mysti
Baroness

Unread postby Mysti » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Wow! I can't believe Judith is really on Facebook! I've been gone a while and just saw it. I posted right away. Jessica, wow, you really got to correspond with her? How'd it happen? Thanks for the FB link.

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:56 pm

I just saw this! Noooo, I am afraid I do not correspond with her like you mean. lol. I was just able to figure out a small fix for something that was preventing them from publishing her Facebook page. :) And y'all kind of made my heart do a flipflop when I read those comments. *sniff* Group hug!!

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:29 am

"вon voyage, cнérιe."

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:00 am

“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:47 am

Me too. I was yearning to meet mcnaughtized people. And finally I met all of you. :)
*yay*
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login