[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
JM on Facebook -

JM on Facebook

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jessica
Viscountess
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JM on Facebook

Unread postby Jessica » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Did everyone see JM posted on Facebook today? :)

didem
Viscountess

Re: JM on Facebook

Unread postby didem » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Yep. I don't recommend on anything that is not related to our "country"s problem right now. I don't like any unrelated posts too. But I was just too excited to not to like it! Wow. She is back. Do you think that means she finalized the book? Oh, please God! Let it be!
“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 pm

I don't know! Since she isn't ready to announce a title, it's probably not yet finished...you think?

I **WAS** excited to see that she had changed the heroine's name but not the hero's.

That means it might be... it could be... dare I hope it's still....

Another Clayton Westmoreland.

*THUD*

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Yeah, Clayton is still with us. :D But I liked the idea of Kate's friend. Still, if she has changed it, than it was meant to be, and I am sure it is better now :) Maybe she has finished the book, but couldn't decide on a title? Too optimistic? ;/
“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Maybe the heroine is called farah *snickers* hahahahaha I wishhhhh! Lol :p sorry I couldn't help that.
We are talking about a Westmoreland hero after all.. Heheh there will be lots of dreaming n fainting...n dreaming ;D
I will take anything she writes. Anything. Anything at all... Oh God I miss her books!

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 am

Oh my! Judith McNaught's update just made my day.
I would read anything and everything she writes.

I am super duper wooper excited!! :D

Pls, pls, let it come soon.
Ha ha, she thinks we forgot her! *poker face* She should see these threads we make. How we literally TALK about her EVERYDAY. :}
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:20 am

"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 am

Hahahahaha true.... I should change my name to Meredith :p Lolx

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:28 am

It wouldn't be weird to have 16 names, right? Ha ha. Then my name can be entwined with ALL of them. Like a Boss.
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:30 am

Hahahahahahaha I'd really love to see what the name looks and sounds like :D

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:34 am

I especially LOVE it when she ends her books with the title name. So creative!

Ugh, I am already dying with excitement here! If her book gets released soon (fingers crossed, inshAllah :D), I'll camp outside the bookstore to fetch the copy of her new book first!
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:36 am

It will probably release last in Pakistan as does everything else :( lemme know when it gets released at your end. I'll order it online ;D

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:38 am

UAE is not so fast either. For example, 'the Host' movie came out 3 weeks later than it's original release date.
But comparatively, I guess it's faster. -.-
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:45 am

Hahaha lets be vigilant and order it online then.. Ahhh I can't wait... And I'm so not gonna wait for ages until the book makes its way to Pakistan lol :p what if it never does? 8o

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:47 am

In fact I clearly remember that when every breath you take came out it wasn't available in Pakistan. I had ordered it and they especially shipped one copy for me with the other books. The rest of the copies followed 2/3 months later 8o

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:26 am

Aw, so sad! UAE bookstores had very less copies of JM's book @ first. I had to visit randomly, and after several months, I finally NOW have 15 copies of her books. Only Tender Triumph is left. :( But I've read it online so it's okay, I guess. [not really, I am dying to complete my JM collection] Hmph!
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:41 am

Oh yeah having them in physical form and set on your bookshelf to rule over all other books is sooo important :D I totally get it ;)

Crystal
Baroness

Unread postby Crystal » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:54 pm

FarahN
Baroness

Unread postby FarahN » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Hahahaa yes crystal. Most definitely a romantic ring to it :D
Ok here's the thing. Now JM has to write this many more books to satisfy all her fans Lolx oh Mann... ;D
I lurveeee the thought! *dreamy sigh*

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login