[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
New heroine hair color -- Preferences? -

New heroine hair color -- Preferences?

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jessica
Viscountess
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New heroine hair color -- Preferences?

Unread postby Jessica » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:44 am

OK...Out of sheer curiosity, what color hair do you hope the new heroine has?? I, personally, am lobbying for a brunette. With green eyes. Simply because I like the symmetry of a new Clayton falling love with a brunette with green eyes a la Whitney. ha ha...

Do you all remember what color hair Leigh has? I forgot. Anyway, this is my talley minus Leigh:
Blonde - 6
Brunette - 4
Red - 5

(I realize they were described differently--ergo, titan, strawberry blonde, mahoganey, etc, but in the interests of simplicity, I have put them in three broad categories.)

Katie - Red
Lauren - Blonde
Meredith - Blonde
Julie - Brunette
Diana - Brunette (?) Seems like she had reddish brown. Can't recall. But I thought it was more brown than red. Correct me on this...
Corey - Blonde
Sloan - Blonde
Leigh - Cannot remember
Kate - Red
Jennifer - Red
Whitney - Brunette
Sheridan - Red
Victoria - Red
Alexandra - Brunette
Elizabeth - Blonde
Julianna - Blonde

In all probability, the heroine will be blonde...Because Holly was blonde, and even if JM changed the heroine to someone else halfway through writing it, it seems as if it would have been a lot of unnecessary trouble to go back and change her hair color in every single description. Nevertheless, I continue to wave my brunette flag.

What do y'all want to see???

<3

Crystal
Baroness

Re: New heroine hair color -- Preferences?

Unread postby Crystal » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:48 pm

I want her to be a brunette too. And whenever I read UY, Sheridan does not have red hair in my head. It's more of a brown with auburn highlights type of deal. I don't think I EVER thought of her with red hair until this current re-read when her dad refers to her as "carrot" because of her hair color. I don't know how I ever missed that before, but she has ALWAYS been a brunette with auburn highlights in my head. lol

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:47 pm

“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:31 pm

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:40 am

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:44 am

Didem!!!
Wow I had no idea there were so many heroes with Amber eyes! I knew Zack and Ian (and Mitchell?), but I had forgotten the others. And I had forgotten Ramon's eyes were described as black.

I haven't considered any possibility except that the new Clayton Westmoreland will have dark hair and gray eyes. Just like Clayton, the 9th Duke of Claymore. :) Do you think she will stray from that?

<3

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:40 am

Crystal
Baroness

Unread postby Crystal » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Yes, Mitchell had beautiful blue eyes! I think she might have described them as Indigo.

Mysti
Baroness

Unread postby Mysti » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Diadem
Funny, I made that same comment just the other day about never really seeing anyone in real life with grey eyes. I wonder if Judith ever knew anyone with grey or amber eyes or if it is just a 'book' thing. A lot of other books have grey-eyed people too!

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 pm

I lurveeeeee JM's gray-eyed heroes!!! My two favorites -- Matt and Clay -- have gray eyes. Such a compelling physical description. Sigh. But to the question -- I've seen people with blue-gray or green-gray eyes, but never a piercing silver. Not that I wouldn't like to...

jordan202
Debutante

Unread postby jordan202 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:04 pm

My vote is for red! I love red hair and love fierce woman with red hair.

I also would love for a JM heroine to have my name, but it is already the name of one of the heros :S

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Jordan!! Actually, I would love that name for a heroine! I don't think it matters that it was already used for a hero's name. If JM can name one heroine "Katie" and another "Kate" (both of which I love), it isn't a stretch to imagine she would mind using Jordan for a heroine name if the name fit the character! :)

I think JM must like red-haired heroines as well, because she has a lot of them! They definitely outnumber us brunettes. *disgruntled look at all the redheads* haha!

Welcome to the board! So nice to have you!! What is your favorite book/hero/heroine, etc??

Hope you will stay and discuss. JM is our *fave* topic!!

xoxo

Crystal
Baroness

Unread postby Crystal » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Yes, welcome Jordan!

And I agree, JM seems to prefer the redheads as well.

apherdites
Debutante

Unread postby apherdites » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:08 am

a little tired of blonds...anything else would do. ::zzz::

Daenerys Stormborn
Debutante

Unread postby Daenerys Stormborn » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:40 pm

If she really is going to write a new contemporary Clayton Westmoreland then I would vote for the heroine to be a brunette with green eyes like Whitney too. The poetic symmetry is irresistible. For Jonas Westmoreland though I would be okay with anything really. Though she has never written a heroine with black hair. So I'm going to go with that.

Black hair and gray eyes.

LucyLulu
Debutante

Unread postby LucyLulu » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:25 am

Daenerys I would love to see a heroine with that description! we have seen so many heroes with dark hair and gray eyes. A black haired gray eyed heroine would be beautifulllll!

p.s. i love your username...I love Game of Thrones!! ;)

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login