[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Ugh...To the whiners that think JM OWES them something.... -

Ugh...To the whiners that think JM OWES them something....

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Crystal
Baroness
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ugh...To the whiners that think JM OWES them something....

Unread postby Crystal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 pm

I am so sick of people WHINING about Judith OWING them an explanation for why her book hasn't been published yet.

I was just over on the Amazon discussion boards and saw poster, after poster, after poster saying "she OWES her fans an explanation..." blah blah blah.

Like, it seems that some of them are seriously ANGRY that she hasn't had a book out in years and they are angry at JM!!!!

Like, really? Honestly? You think she OWES you anything?

My God, this woman has GIFTED all of us with countless hours of enjoyment from reading the books she has already written. Her books have gotten me through some of the hardest times in my life when all I needed was a world to escape into for a while. When I'm depressed, Clayton always cheers me up with his wit.

Her talent is a GIFT that she has shared with us. And I've never met another author that was so gracious and kind and GIVING to her fans. And then to see these so called fans turning on her because her books aren't coming out quickly enough, just makes me so angry!

I'm sad that Judith has probably seen a lot of those messages from "fans" complaining that she owes them.
*shaking my head*

Yes, I miss Judith and I can't wait until the day I'm holding a new JM novel in my hot little hands too! But until that day, I'm so GRATEFUL that I have a huge library of her past work that I can read over and over when I need to experience the brilliance that is JM.

Stop complaining people. She doesn't OWE you anything.

Sheesh.

didem
Viscountess

Re: Ugh...To the whiners that think JM OWES them something..

Unread postby didem » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:41 pm

“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Crystal
Baroness

Unread postby Crystal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Exactly Didem!

Some of those people were just so RUDE...and I just felt the need to vent here amongst other people that love her as much as I do.

I even read some comments where people were like...yeah, I understand she has had some personal problems she's had to deal with, but she should still let us know what is going on.

That baffles me. Sometimes I wonder if these people have stones where their hearts should be.

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:39 pm

“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Teresa
Debutante

Unread postby Teresa » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:42 am

People are whining because they love her books! I've been waiting (patiently) for years for the next JM book. JM is my absolute favorite author and many feel the same way, they just express it differently.

queenjmt13
Debutante

Unread postby queenjmt13 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:40 pm

I just love her books soooo much!!! Keep constantly checking to find out about new book. She is the only author that I have every single one of her books and only one that I don't have to read again and again.

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login