[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
By accident I found Judith McNaught! Best accident ever! -

By accident I found Judith McNaught! Best accident ever!

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
beachlove
An "Original"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
By accident I found Judith McNaught! Best accident ever!

Unread postby beachlove » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:34 am

I was in Vail in June when I realized I had not packed any books. I was in a reading slump! I was a hotel that had rows and rows of books and I picked up the book Whitney, My Love and to be honest I could barely get into the first few pages. I ended up leaving it in my pool bag and the following week found it once I got home for the summer.

My son is little so I have had to sit by the baby pool bored to tears this summer b/c he's old enough to play in a foot of water but I don't really need to sit and watch non stop with him at my feet.

I picked up WML and oh my goodness. I devoured it. I had never heard of Judith McNaught.

I am not thru almost all of her historical fiction pieces except one and find that I do not want to cross over! Are the other books just as good? I have Paradise sitting on my nightstand. I just don't want to leave England in the 1800s!!!

I only have Remember When and Memories (which I understand to be a short story) left.

I hope she is writing more historical fiction pieces. B/c like Alexandra Ripley she has me hooked. I wish only AR could have written twice as many books!!!

sabmuk12
Debutante

Re: By accident I found Judith McNaught! Best accident ever

Unread postby sabmuk12 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:00 pm

All i can say about JM is doesnt matter what era she is writing her books are awesome. I have read all her books and cant wait for her new ones..Yes i wish she had more books...

beachlove
An "Original"

Unread postby beachlove » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 am

Okay today I start Paradise then!

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:25 am

It's a great book to start reading contemporary books of JM :D It is my favorite JM book, and Matt is almost everyone's favorite JM contemporary hero :) So, have you finished yet?
“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

beachlove
An "Original"

Unread postby beachlove » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:41 pm

I did. I loved. I'm not sure he is my fave hero. But, for contemporary he probably would be thus far. I am right now in an Ian love fest moment. LOL I kind of like him.

Treasure_hunter
Debutante

Unread postby Treasure_hunter » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Ian Thornton!!! My hero,..read ALMOST HEAVEN 10x and still cant get over him!!!

beachlove
An "Original"

Unread postby beachlove » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Gotta say Ian Thornton may be my fave now. I love them all though. How to choose.

Patricia117
Debutante

Unread postby Patricia117 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:00 pm

My very favorite is Every Breath You Take, have read it probably 10 times, love, love, love Mitchell Wyatt.

beachlove
An "Original"

Unread postby beachlove » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:01 pm

I have not read. I guess I better get on the ball!

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Yes!!! You have to read it -- it's sooo good. Make sure you get the full version. She expanded the ending. As long as you don't get a hardback copy, I think all the paperbacks and the Kindle version for sale now are updated.
Mitchell is scrumptious! <3

xoxo

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login