[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
UNTIL YOU QUESTION -

UNTIL YOU QUESTION

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ninacoulson
Debutante
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
UNTIL YOU QUESTION

Unread postby ninacoulson » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:53 am

Hi! I registered on here coz i cant find answers anywhere else and was hoping to find it here.

I've reread Until You, and Im sure there's a part where Clayton was not very impressed by Stephen's reaction/attitude towards Whitney, Clayton says something like "im giving you 10 seconds to apologize to my wife", then Stephen says "I only need 3", then he goes and apologizes to Whitney. ---or something to that effect.

Was this even from Until You coz Im sure it was. But after reading it again and not coming across it, it's driving me crazy trying to remember where I read that from! Please help!!!

beachlove
An "Original"

Re: UNTIL YOU QUESTION

Unread postby beachlove » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:40 pm

I just read that book. I don't remember that......now I am going to go and look it back up! It seems it could only be in there.

AnneMarie
Debutante

Unread postby AnneMarie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:54 pm

It is from Perfect. Matt says it to Zack

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Good call, AnneMarie. I KNEW that scene sounded familiar, but had totally forgotten Matt had said it to Zack! <3

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login