[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
My speical Mcnaughtized time this week -

My speical Mcnaughtized time this week

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kavithareddy
Debutante
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
My speical Mcnaughtized time this week

Unread postby kavithareddy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:56 am

This week I was reading some of Judith Mcnaught's books again as they are the ones that remind me that I can still dream for my happt everafter and also have hope of meeting my Mr. Perfect. I don't know how many times i must have read the books like someone to watch over me, Perfect and remember when. Many people gave scathiung comments on these especialy but they are also my favorites. In fact the only books i don't repeatedly read from her books are Tender triumph and Until You. Many thanks for the update you have posted in your website. I used to actively try to find out what happened to you and infact i wrote a post once to two authors also to know about your status. I am so happy to know that you are okay and already writting about the enigmatic westmorelands. I hope they will turn out to be as dashing, daring, indifferent and unapologitically loving as their forebearers.

Jessica
Viscountess

Re: My speical Mcnaughtized time this week

Unread postby Jessica » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:32 am

Perfect was my first JM novel ever. I didn't even like contemporaries at the time, but that book was just magical. :) I'm also excited to read about the modern-day Westmorelands! Excited is such a tame word. "Ecstatic" might be better.... ;)

xoxoxo

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login