[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
What we know about the release of the next book... -

What we know about the release of the next book...

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
McNaughtized.com
Site Admin
What we know about the release of the next book...

Unread postby McNaughtized.com » Sat May 11, 2013 4:07 pm

~ Administrator

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What we know about the release of the next book...

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Sun May 12, 2013 4:56 am

Yay! Excited!
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

I would forfeit a kidney to know what the book is about. lol. I wonder if it is still about a new Westmoreland? When JM suggested it might be, I almost fainted in ecstasy. If it IS about a modern-day Westmoreland, I am not surprised it is taking a long time to write. A lot of time would have to go into creating a hero who was worthy of being Clayton Westmoreland's descendent. *sigh*

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Sun May 12, 2013 2:04 pm

My God, I totally love how you described your 'feelings' for her new book. I feel the same. I am willing to wait for eternity as long as JM is willing to continue writing. I'll be soulless body if she retires. :'(
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sun May 12, 2013 2:31 pm

I feel *precisely* the same way. The thought of never having another new JM book to read is devastating. :( I don't even want to think how deep my depression is going to be when that time finally comes. I will probably have to take a leave of absence from work. And sadly, I am not joking.

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Sun May 12, 2013 2:37 pm

I'll have to take a leave of absence from life. :(
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Sun May 12, 2013 3:09 pm

She will finish this book. And hopefully she'll write others. She has a story to tell. I read an interview of her on this website where she said she will be writing as long as she has a story to tell. It may take time. It may be delayed ten times more. But she is writing it. I'll take that leave too if she doesn't :(
“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sun May 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 am

He he! :p
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

macslass
Debutante

Unread postby macslass » Sat May 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi I'm new to this forum and have been reading JM's books for years . Has Holly's book come out yet. I thought it was going to be " Can't take my eyes off you " but I can't seem to find it.

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sat May 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi there! Welcome!
You're right -- "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" was originally the title of Judith's next book... And then she changed it to "Someone Like You". And now...well now, we aren't quite certain what it is going to be called--only that JM is tired of both titles. ha ha. So to answer your question -- No, that book hasn't come out yet. :)
xoxo

<3

macslass
Debutante

Unread postby macslass » Mon May 20, 2013 12:38 pm

thank you Jessica. I can't wait. I'm hoping that they put Holly together with the Attorney General but I never got to read any excerps

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Anticipating the next book eagerly! So excited! :D
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Nazifa Jan
Viscountess

Unread postby Nazifa Jan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Especially after JM's recent updates! :)
"вon voyage, cнérιe."

Beth
Debutante

Unread postby Beth » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 pm

what ever happened to the book water's edge?

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi Beth!!
Excerpts for Water's Edge appeared in some editions of...Night Whispers, I think it was. But during the writing, JM said she actually decided what she was writing should be two separate books. So what emerged was Someone to Watch Over Me. You may notice that the car crash in the beginning is almost the same as the one in the Water's Edge excerpt. :) So Water's Edge was never actually published, nor have I heard anything about JM having any future plans to go back to it! But maybe some day... After the new Westmoreland trilogy! :)

xoxo

queenjmt13
Debutante

Unread postby queenjmt13 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:26 am

Can't wait!!! Really - sitting on pins & needles - it's like waiting for Santa when I was little!!!

cggrimm
Debutante

Unread postby cggrimm » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:27 pm

I sure hope I get to read the new series in this lifetime.

lillielangtry
Debutante

Unread postby lillielangtry » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:45 am

GoodReads is saying the Can't Take My Eyes Off You will be realeased in June of 2017. I have no idea if that's official or not. My boyfriend finally agrees with me that JM is a better author than Nicholas Sparks.

Butterfly
Debutante

Unread postby Butterfly » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Ok. So it's now 2018. Any new news about the book release?

CDN Heather
Debutante

Unread postby CDN Heather » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:37 am

When will the next book be published?

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login