[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Please help. Looking for Perfect in Kindle (ebook). -

Please help. Looking for Perfect in Kindle (ebook).

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MsB
Debutante
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Please help. Looking for Perfect in Kindle (ebook).

Unread postby MsB » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks in advance

Kjshumaker
Debutante

Re: Please help. Looking for Perfect in Kindle (ebook).

Unread postby Kjshumaker » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:12 am

Perfect is not on Kindle yet. Kingdom of Dreams was just released and I think one of her newer books is also on Kindle. Most McNaught fans have been waiting for her books to be released on Kindle for years. Be patient, it may take a few more years til they're all out.

MsB
Debutante

Unread postby MsB » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 am

Thank you so much. That's too bad. It surprises me in this day and age that her books aren't avaiable online. Oh well I guess I will have to revisit Judith McNaughts books at a later date.

sedwards
Debutante

Unread postby sedwards » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:19 am

I purchased WML on Kindle and although this is one of my favorite books of all times, I could hardly get through the Kindle version because of all of the misspellings and typos. Any reason why this happened when it was converted to Kindle? I can hardly wait to see her other books to reach Kindle but I hope the next one is proofread before it's available to purchase.

MsB
Debutante

Unread postby MsB » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:27 am

I finally found it and was able to download it into iBook.

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 am

I agree -- I heard WML was riddled with errors, but wasn't aware of how bad it really was. Recently I wanted to re-read a certain scene and for convenience, used my Kindle to do so. Just in that one scene, the typos were so bad I wanted to leap into the file and fix them!!

However, oddly I read the entirety of Kingdom of Dreams on Kindle (when it, too, was available before disappearing again), and it was pretty much free of errors. I noticed one or two spots where a space separated quotation marks from text, but it was barely noticeable. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the WML Kindle version....

To the original poster -- I too can't wait for Perfect on Kindle!!!!!!! It was my first JM book, and I *love* it. <3

alessendra
Debutante

Unread postby alessendra » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, I have a copy of Perfect on kindle but it was converted from epub. If you would like to have it I could email it to you, drop me a message :)

LdyG
Debutante

Unread postby LdyG » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:10 am

I am brand new to this board and just recently have started reading my favorite books on or in iBooks. Kendall ect. I have looked everywhere I can think to download Whitney My Love and the other in the Westmorland series. I read WML in its original version over 15 years ago and JM is my favorite author of all time. Any help to show me were I can download her books would be greatly appreciated. Is like coming home and being with family again and I don't care what I need to do. Pls help!,,,

LdyG
Debutante

Unread postby LdyG » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:09 pm

LdyG
Debutante

Unread postby LdyG » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:12 pm

alessendra

That would be greatly appreciated f you could email your ePub book oh WML. I'm still learning this board so I hope you get this

Ldyg

giusa
Debutante

Unread postby giusa » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:52 am

JM's books will be released in Kindle format on November 1!!!

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login