[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Latest Book release information -

Latest Book release information

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rmackie
Debutante
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Latest Book release information

Unread postby rmackie » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:22 pm

I am so disappointed in the information that the latest JM book was supposed to be released today June 6 but that was a fabrication....Does anybody, anywhere have any good information on when this book will be available. I am honestly giving up hope on JM, sad to say as I have been a fan for 20 years.

TaraHeather
Debutante

Re: Latest Book release information

Unread postby TaraHeather » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:37 am

don't give up hope, it will be well worth the wait!

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:52 am

Goodreads should be sued for spreading that false information. (Just kidding, Goodreads...I love you...but still.) My heart literally leaped into my chest when I got the email from them with that info! And then I looked on Amazon and saw no pre-order, which was instantly suspect and served to crush my wild hope. ;/

Tara, I totally agree! It will be worth the wait--and would be if I had to wait one day short of forever for it. No one can do what JM does. <3 Even if she never writes another word, I'm so thankful that her books never get old on re-reads. The day I discovered JM was the best day of my reading life. lol

xoxoxo

Butterfly
Debutante

Unread postby Butterfly » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Finally!! Judith McNaught's new book, My Kind of Wonderful, coming out in October, 2018!!

Hooray!! I am waiting with bated breath!!

didem
Viscountess

Unread postby didem » Thu May 03, 2018 11:08 am

I was just so excited when I read your post. But unfortunately, it is just a hardcover reissue of one of Judith's old books (novella really). It is a reissue of Double Exposure.

Sorry for giving the bad news :(
“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Didemmmmmm!!! Wheeere have you beeeeeeeeen?! Ah! So excited to see your face!

And don't be sad! Although it's based on Double Exposure, it's going to be a full-length book. Heavily expanded and rewritten. Which means new wordsssssss. New words penned by Judith McNaught! I am so happy I could faint at the thought!!!!! <3

bratliff1964
Debutante

Unread postby bratliff1964 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:37 pm

I have read the teaser for JM's newest book. It says that it is Corey Foster's story. Wasn't Corey Foster married to Spencer in Remember When? One of the posts also says that Remember When is Book No. 2 in the Foster Saga. Is there another book?

Lolajan65
Debutante

When new book will be released???

Unread postby Lolajan65 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:25 pm

What happened to release of Sweetest Thing???

Sharonsay
Debutante

Unread postby Sharonsay » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:11 pm

I pre ordered and it is saying Dec 31 2045 what is up with that. Before it was mid January 2019

amundorff@comcast.net
Debutante

Unread postby amundorff@comcast.net » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:17 am

When will this book (Sweetest Things) be released?! Why is it so hard to get her books! Thanks Kim Mundorff

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login