[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Book suggestions -

Book suggestions

Have a burning question that was not addressed on the site? Do you have a question about a past book? Or just want to share your comments?
Let us know on the McNaughtized comment board!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Spellbound4u
Debutante
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Book suggestions

Unread postby Spellbound4u » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:29 am

Hello, it been years since I was last on here..so long I forgot my passwords and username. Had to make some new ones...I am of course anxiously awaiting the release of Judith's new book. In the mean time I am desperate to find books that can compare to hers. So many books now days lack character development and the stories are rushed and in a lot of cases mainly about sex scenes. Anyone want to share their favorite book?

didem
Viscountess

Re: Book suggestions

Unread postby didem » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:48 am

Hello,

There was a similar topic about this. I hope you could find some books that interest you at this link: ;/

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76
“Con ogni respiro che prendo.”

Jessica
Viscountess

Unread postby Jessica » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:24 am

Crystal recommended a book called Hero by Samantha Young to me a few weeks ago and it was sooooo good. More importantly, the hero was HOT. And right now, hot heroes are leading the poll in what readers love most about JM books. For a historical, I also LOVED Magnate by Joanna Shupe. Again, the hero? Smoking hot. And rich. And hot. lol

And now I am back in a rut. I too need new suggestions. ;/

Borger
Debutante

Unread postby Borger » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:33 am

Where can we see the poll you've mentioned, Jessica? I want to vote too!

jmlover
Debutante

Unread postby jmlover » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:26 am

I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward. She's probably my favorite author besides JM! Enjoy!

Return to “Judith McNaught Message Board”

Login